About the Role
Our team is seeking a talented, energetic, and driven legal intern. This internship provides hands-on training and experience in the operations of a cutting-edge legal technology company.
The responsibilities will encompass conducting legal research on a diverse range of subjects, as well as actively participating in content writing and editing. If you possess a keen eye for detail, are eager to learn, and thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, this opportunity is for you.
This is a remunerated internship position with a pay rate of $10/hr to $20/hr.
- Support the creation and maintenance of legal document templates
- Research and analyze legal document structure, source material, and supporting documentation
- Conduct legal research to ensure documents are up to date and compliant with state and federal law
- Draft and edit legal website content
- Support Document Operations team in daily administrative tasks
Requirements/ Preferred Skills
- Currently rising 2L, 3L, or recent graduate of a nationally-accredited law school
- Excellent writing, proofreading, recall, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Self-starter who will thrive in a creative, fast-paced environment
- Great attitude, sense of humor, and a professional demeanor
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently